Weekly Chore Rundown: Bathroom Day

This is Day 4 of the Weekly Chore Rundown Series.

I had every intention of cleaning the bathrooms...yesterday.

I didn't remember until I was wiping down the bathroom counter at 10:20pm. Although I did in fact clean the toilet today! I noticed it was starting to smell a little and so I gave it a good scrub down, thinking to myself that it was getting dirty faster then usual because it wasn't even bathroom cleaning day. But it was.

From this you can derive the lesson that sometime I am off having fun instead of cleaning. Or rather I am doing Greek instead of cleaning. This means I have my priorities straight. Happily I missed a day on which I follow an exact list that someone else made!

I use the Bathroom Cleaning Checklist Podcast by Dana K White of A Slob Comes Clean. I don't follow it exactly, but I do listen to it whenever I'm feeling unfocused in my bathroom cleaning.

Comments