Thursday July 12, Friends for Tea

Today I am actually having friends over for tea. Or rather I should say WE are. My wife is here too. The constant head pain means no classes for her. I've set the table prettily. The fact that I did an hour clean up yesterday meant I didn't run around as much today. I don't think running around makes me very happy. From now on the last hour will probably be reserved for a 5 minute pickup and setting the table and snacks, if even that.

It's project day.

Today I cleared out all the books off of my half of the bookshelf in the den. I'm preparing it so that I can move it in order to steam clean.

What got done

Martial arts
Tea party with friends
sweep
pickup
check bathrooms for clutter
dishes
Lesson 11 of Alpha to Omega
Blues on the lawn with my best friend and Wife
Project day! 

What didn't get done

I didn't actually write out a to do list, so I'm not sure what didn't get done.

Comments