Sunday July 22, Pantry Day

We've been in the neighbouring city since Friday, and after a 4 hour journey we arrived home at 6pm. It was a holiday and a good trip, but I'm happy to be home. There is something so comfortable about our home. I think that means we succeeded.

But after a long day we didn't really feel like doing more. We did though. I taught my wife the 'straight from the pack to the washing machine' habit. I don't remember when I developed it, but for quite a while now I put all my clothes in the washing machine straight from my travel pack. It means you get back into routine faster, and also that your travel dirtied clothes get immediately cleaned. I'm sure that is somehow beneficial for sanitation. We both unpacked completely and then rested a bit before the groceries arrived.

My wife and I put away the groceries together and agreed that we would have nachos for dinner. I had planned cabbage pancakes but I realised that after a day of travelling I didn't have the energy.

What I did today:


  • 4 hours of travel time
  • unpacking
  • dishes
  • sweeping
  • pickup
  • pantry day (ie put away groceries).

Comments