Saturday July 13, Returning the Furniture to the Bedroom


9am: The biggest thing to do today is to set the bedroom to rights. We moved the bed back in last night, but everything else is still in the main room. The carpet is pretty much dry now (it turns out it takes much more then two hours for ours to dry!) I'm looking forward to having the rest of the house clear.

Visually there are still some stains, but they are less obvious now that the carpet is dry. The biggest difference I noticed was the air quality in the bedroom. It turns out the bedroom had very musty air, and it was so much better to sleep with the better air quality.

11pm: Lying in bed I realised that I hadn't posted anything on the blog. I didn't, because it was 11pm and I was lying in bed. So here is yesterday's daily check-out.

To do List


Martial Arts
Admin
Date day with my Wife
Dishes
Sweep
Pickup
Check the bathrooms for clutter
Move furniture back to the bedroom.

What Got Done

Martial Arts
Admin
Date day with my Wife
Dishes
Sweep
Check the bathrooms for clutter
Furniture returned to bedroom.

What didn't get done

Pickup


Comments