Monday July 9, starting off a new week

To do list

  • Clean out the fridge (because Monday is kitchen cleaning day, and that's the most important task.)
  • Sweep the floor
  • Run Dishwasher
  • put away the dishes
  • Hand wash extras at night to be put away the next morning
  • 5 minute pickup
  • Check bathrooms for clutter
  • Martial arts practice
  • Basic Grooming Routine
  • Spend time with my Wife and Best Friend
  • Finish my newest blog post.
Admin work for fall practicum application.
  • Career advisor appt to build a CV
  • Tell my references what I need from them
Summer projects
  • Greek103
  • Latin Summer Reading

What got done


  • I started the dishwasher
  • I did basic grooming
  • Clean out the fridge
  • Run Dishwasher
  • put away the dishes
  • Hand wash extras at night to be put away the next morning
  • Martial arts practice
  • Basic Grooming Routine
  • Spend time with my Wife and Best Friend (We played with lego for over an hour. As an adult who never had any lego as a child it was a great deal of fun for me. My Wife and Best Friend played with lego a lot as children and could tell me what all the special pieces were.
  • Career advisor appt to build a CV
  • I didn't tell my references what I need from them but I did write up a rough draft that I will review and send tomorrow.
  • I also rearranged the bedroom. I put in my Wife's beautiful antique headboard in place of my old pink heart one. I quite like the effect. It feels a lot less complicated, more like a place to sleep.

What didn't

Even though I hand washed I still had more because we hadn't cleaned out the tupperwear in the fridge recently

5 minute pickup
Greek103
Latin Summer Reading

Comments