Monday July 22, Kitchen Day (Edited for content)

The Monday July 22 check out post now includes content! I posted this initially last night without any material. This is because I prepared the post ahead of time, intending to click 'save' and then clicked 'publish.' Sorry about that!

What got done today:


  • Sweeping
  • 5 minute pickup (actually 7 minutes because I took out the compost.)
  • Dishes
  • Summer Projects: I worked on my Greek Revision Project
  • A dinner date with my wife to catch up after a weekend out of town with friends
  • Scouting practice out back! It was great to spend some time outside. I identified bugs and we practised basic knot skills.
  • Kitchen cleaning day: My wife and I organised the pantry shelf and then cleaned the stove. It was great to have her help with this weekly chore now that she is out of classes for a bit.


What didn't get done

Check the bathrooms for clutter

Comments