June 28th: An evening of Latin

What went well

I did a 10 minute kitchen cleaning. I think I'm getting clearer on what it means to do one.

I did my language work.

I did Latin with my best friend.

My wife and I did the dishes!

Thursday is project day. I decided to wash all the windows. We live in a basement suite so there are only four and they are all easily reachable. I started yesterday and made it my project when I realised I had done half of them anyhow. So the windows are less mouldy now! There is definitely some mould growing on them. I did my best to remove as much as possible, but I think like all household maintenance work the trick is doing it more regularly.

What went poorly

I decided to stop working on my Scythia Project for the week and start it again next Friday after taking some time to scope it out. I've been feeling overwhelmed this week and found myself procrastinating all on my work. Plus I'm taking a break from regular work this weekend to enjoy Canada day with some friends, so there won't really be time. But I still count it as something that went poorly, I'm still disappointed at this false start.

I didn't sweep the house, do a five minute pick up, or check the bathrooms.

Comments