June 25th: An impromptu party

Things that went well

The basic chores are done. Dishes, mopping, pickup, checking the bathrooms.

I went to an impromptu birthday party and remembered how nice it is to spend time around other people.

I decluttered a shoe box full of random things. It was full, but I used the two decluttering questions from A Slob Comes Clean and emptied it. It's in the recycling now. The useful objects are distributed throughout the house and the less useful/broken one's are tossed out.

I started my final two summer projects. I even set up a virtual machine for my Scythia Project. I'm very excited about this.

I finally put away my laundry. It was sitting in the basket for multiple days waiting to be put away, so today I took the ten minutes and did it.

Things that didn't

I did not clean the kitchen which was today's weekly chore. I particularly intended to clean out the cutlery drawer but didn't get around to it.


Comments