June 23rd: Out all day in the sun

A beautiful piece of art on our beach.

Things that happened


  • I made household cleaners to refill my spray bottles. We've needed them for a while because my recipe calls for vinegar and we were out.
  • My wife made dinner, hand washed a bunch of dishes, AND ran the dish washer. She is wonderful! I spent the time she was working going over my languages.
  • The basics got done. I wiped down the tables using the cleaner spray, picked up, and started the last load of dishes. 
  • I did my saturday admin
  • I spent time with my wife, my best friend, and my friends mom out in the sun enjoying the forest and the ocean. We found this lovely heron sculpture on the beach.

Things that didn't


  • I didn't finish this post until almost 11am so I'm going to post it somewhat rough around the edges. I also didn't write my daily discussion post. Both are done now.




Comments