June 16th - A date at home

What went well today?

  1. I did my basic chores. Dishes, mopping, 5 minute pickup, checking the bathroom for whatever is around.
  2. I planned things for tomorrow. Outfit plan for tomorrow: It's going to be hot and I'm going to be out all day so I'm going to wear pretty much the same thing as today, light clothes that aren't black. For lunch I'll bring leftovers and grapes. And I'll take some resting time after dinner.
  3. I had a lovely date with my wife.
  4. I did one of my Two Daily Greek Habits. I practised some vocabulary.

What didn't go well?

  1. Today I took a pot with a handle out of the oven and carefully avoided picking up the handle..until the very last time I needed to deal with it. And then I put my hand on the handle. And how it is most certainly burned. I practised contentiousness and kept it in icy water for ten minutes. But this is gonna suck.
  2. I didn't do my Latin, because my hand is burnt. I am writing though so maybe I will get to it later.

Comments