Bathroom cleaning day

My daily list
I put away the dishes, had breakfast, and then made the bed with my fiancee before we did our martial arts practice. I love making the bed with her. It feels very homey.

I did my morning schedule, made lunch, packed my bag, and decided that I looked decent enough in my martial arts clothes. Over the last few days I've been trying to wear things that make me happy rather than things that look nice. Turns out I look nicer and feel happier that way.

We had a big ten o'clock meal which really meant I didn't need to pack lunch. And then we headed up to school a bit late. I napped under a tree before going to class.

I had insomnia last night, so during the lecture I worked on my Latin. That meant this evening I didn't have any preparation to do and could just do my practice and translating.

I did my latin and Linear B after dinner. The word for dormouse is glens in latin. And apparently they were eaten. I find this disturbing because dormouse are very cute. But I suppose it is simply a matter of what we are used to. Chickens are cute too.

Today I cleaned the bathroom with my fiancee. I had already cleaned Monday in preparation for the landlady looking at the sinks, so I did a lighter clean then usual.

I didn't declutter anything today, but I did yesterday. Yesterday I removed everything that wasn't a glass from the glass shelf and everything that wasn't a mug from the mug shelf.

After cleaning the bathroom I started the dishwasher, washed by hand my tea cup and the compost bucket, mopped the floor, and did a five minute pick up. I didn't need to check the bathroom for clutter because I had just cleaned it. I've decided to mop because sweeping never seems to get all the hair. Two woman with long hair makes sweeping tricky. Tomorrow is mopping day. I wonder what happens to mopping day when I mop every day.

Then I did my readings. I'll go over them tomorrow before my quiz.

Eventually I want to start having an evening routine that involves setting out clothes and making lunches, but not yet. I can't do everything all at once.

Comments